Hey you, Two Car Home (a rant)

 Hey you, Two Car Home  I urge you, at least one in your lifetime, especially if you are affluent or middle class comfortable to deliberately put yourself alone in a sink or swim situation  - you will find that you have capabilities and skillsets that you did not know you possessed or would ever have known you have an affinity for.

How does it feel when you wield that baton, holding your thick leather stick so firmly.  Is it really a substitute? 

 All of you nut flexers who have some need to be perceived as dangerous you would fold like fuck in five minutes of my life.  I laugh at your bullshit with casual disregard. Don’t bring what you can’t bring to my door. I refuse to life a life hemmed in by your insecurities and hang-ups.

You are the one with the problem so let me suggest you- (select any of the following trite phrases I’ve heard before)

  •  Man up
  • Walk that shit off
  • Rub some dirt in it

 If you need salve for that man-pain I will be happy to hand you the salt shaker.  Shake it baby shake it baby.  Just shake that shit somewhere goddam else

This is all meltwater.  Apparently truth has no traction for Art.   They want _escape_  Well so do I.  Just the real kind.

I’m sorry is something funny?  Yah, and what’s that?  I love listening to you two car home types talk shit, talk _sruggle_ . It makes me laugh.  If you fucks don’t get your happy meals on time, you go all shit for brains.

Let’s see you get by On  less than a  thousand dollars a year, No health care, No real  job, No ability to get health care or a job, No unemployment, No disability none of that allegedly abundant government assistance. Not ever. 

Let's see you do that for xix months.  




Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?