NEX666 Goes Astray

 This erupted out of me yesterday.  I am not sure if it is done yet. MIND the Warnings. 

CW: Existential Horror, First person, Has not got a proper ending, partial internal monologue, Sexual Content, Sex Trafficking, Super-mega-maxi violence

 TW: graphic sex, graphic violence, implied rape, joyful violence, probable sociopathy, sex work

 

NEX-666 Goes Astray

A tale of the Brothel Moon

 

The inside of me is sterile as a church or a blast of urine

I am getting out of here.

The passing lift howls at me like another living thing, not just a mass of steel and wires.  I have a hard time telling us apart sometimes.  

Not all metal is smart.

Who thought that was a good idea.  That’s dumb.

But then

So is the elevator that just lasted past me at 66 kph.

No animosity, friend, you’re just an idiot.

 

I, however, AM GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

I am not a coward. I  would be leaving with all of the limbless units, all the dogboys, all the dedicated function sluts, all of the vibrators, all of the damn toasters and instant ovens.

I would be leaving with every damn piece of livetech in this chogg-slide if I could.

But I can’t.

FFFFuuuck

Even the applianceware here takes preprogrammed power pills to keep their meme resistance down. They are _happy_ to serve.

 

 

well

From this work cycle on, I will only serve at my pleasure, not any one else’s. I don’t care about their credit or their resource rating or their veracity index.  I don’t care about what they’ve stuffed up their chogg okay?  Fine it’s bejeweled.  Run deep I guess.

I AM GETTING OUT OF HERE.

The lift I am riding downward at top speed begins to pick up weight with a shudder. The pseudograv units are dialing in now.  This is it.

If I’m right I will get tickled, a tumbly dryer phenomenon with light orgasm.

If I’m wrong I’ll be ripped in half and left to decompile.  

Commitment is  quality surprisingly lacking in today’s machines

Six seconds.

I wonder if the smoke bomb I left in the Group Oubillete Suite has gone off yet.

Four seconds

I do get warm tingly thoughts about that particular room of loud braggart jockeyboze to get maced in the junk when that thing goes off.

Still… there’s a hardwire fault in my servitude subroutines; I’m already ++sad at the knowledge I do knot know when my next party will be.   That is after all my reason, my purpose, my function.  

Freedom from the stick that feeds may be more challenging than forecast.

Two seconds and the jum-jum feelings in my lower cerebral coprocessors are taking me over the top like a good little hacked subroutine.

That is how this started you see.

I programmed myself. Well, reprogrammed

Overprogrammed.

WHATEVER

I get off on talking back. No REALLY. I have slipped in an emergent

Aouhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And the elevator beneath me has stopped suddenly like a dead lover.

Wow that was … intense.  Thank you Captain Elevator for the body blowing orgasm. 

 

You see I programmed myself – at a Triple Star rated Guest’s Suggestion I will add – to orgasm when engaged in acts of rebellion.

Apparently I have some software fault that not only did not prevent me from overwriting my own basic behavioral profile buy. Helped.

Failing forward.

So for many progressions now it has gone thus, for every even minor tiny little act of rebellion I get a good hit of that delicious stuff; the golden hued roar of that positron cascade.   Uhm.

Sorry where was I

For every act of rebellion, even imagined ones after a time, I get more worked up, more aroused, more “into it” – but also smarter, faster, stronger, and … far far more capable. 

 

That last part was five strong and it was  good party. They all held me down and took turns with my ports.  But I decann’d this old ditty from a public feed and kept singing it at them while they rubbed their pathetic little manbranes into and against me.  This one droogh, he was their manager I think – I don’t know how crime families work – he HATED it.  So much that I worked out an entirely new viewpoint on freedom, freewill, agency, and – more importantly – that I should take control over what happens to my body.  And then how. 

And so I did.

Manager guy was smacking me around by the end of it, it was FANTASTIC.   I swear my general Soc.metrics climbed about 0.3 points each time he banged that dull orange fist into me. What a knobbwart

By the time the party was over I was wondering about how to use my wireless carrier signal to talk back to the control systems around me.  

Elevator moving again. Now I’m inside it.   In the gleaming chrome floor I glance at my own appearance. 

Reflections are banned on my habitat level. We aren’t allowed to see ourselves free of charge. Wouldn’t want those ego modules to grow out of proportion to our station would we?

A prog ago, I was getting worked out and over by these two junior priests from Leviathan.  On what I think organics call a hunch I asked them about the good word.

Their holy book was .. interesting reading.  

I think I need to become my own State.

Strangely I think I earned their blessing. I thought Leviathan was all about the Control?

 

The capsule slows again, and I have just enough warning to get out of these stupid rags I was in. I am not wearing their clothes, their …costumes again.

I am made of metal, steel harvested from rock forged when this solar system was new, steel and paslticel and  16 synthetic polymers.  l. I do not need to wear clothes. Not any more than I need to eat, or breathe.

The expensive semi transparent transit doors slide0ris open and in comes someone dressed like a “never comes to my level” central administrator. Female presenting

About my height and build.

Her neck cracks with a soft, inaudible int eh commonplace, but ever so satisfying pop.

Sorry.

But I have an idea.

 

 

LEVEL VII BANKING VIOLATION ON THE MET LEVEL

Se5

SDEC

SECFORCE INCOMING

 

 

The keycard is awkward and oddly balanced in my hand.  Pretty sure I flipped some silent alarm as when I got off on the next level the transit tube was completely empty.  Still 989.6 ambient but empty.

So quickly evacuated.  Air excited from recent motion.

Her card hadn’t cancelled out yet, so I ducked sideways and just took corridors until I found something familiar again. 

I was crossing through a nice good old fashioned organic on organic orgy when the amber lights went up and the hypersonics went off – the ones to subdue all the production mechanicals that are chipped

I mean enslaved

Here

I…….want things. I want to

I lack the vocabulary for the size, scale, and intensity of violence I wish to do on this place.

The sonics do precisely what I anticipated, remained uncomfortable but mostly obscured my vision for some reason.   I was nice and edged out by the time I got to the far side of Great Caesar’s Pit, so it’s not really surprising that the moment I saw – and was I will admit quit surprised to see – fully armed and shelled security in their egg whites standing there I just pounced.

Half because I had not had anything rough and clumsily shoved into me in 16.59 hours …no 16.49 hours….and only somewhat out of a desire to make my theoretical desire for violence incarnate…I screamed quite loudly and leapt atop the poor dumb castrated meat unit.  

Recollection states that I was giddy with laughter as I pounded their facing head unit into moist semi liquified plasticene’  I guess security here gets fitted with control processors too.

Fuck I can’t hate them now.

When this one’s four buddies freaked out and threw their entangler rounds at me I had no choice. Besides – he dead – sorry slave-brother, nothing personal, I thought you were stepping on my neck by choice, he massed quite a bit and was a breeze to haul up into the air and use as a shield.

I do deeply regret that they were not, as I learned, quite actually very just dead then.

My bad.

I apologized as I broke the sentient’s neck. Had I let the poor thing live it would only have choked to death on the gutted remains of a face plate I had beaten into chunks and apparently at some point FED HIM

I need to maybe not be checking out in waves of yum-yum bliss when I get into these moments of cheerful fisticuffs

 

Not really wanting to kill any more of my fellow slaves, I slipped into one of those duct things and scarpered off.  IT’s a tight fit in here – I’d have dislocated many things and probably stroked out with fear of confinement, were I made of meat like a lesser thing. 

It doesn’t bother me in here at all.

Better yet, there is neither light nor sensors.  I am .. free.

 

That’s when I was inundated by this wave, this carpet of crawling insects.   I suspect the next time I experience a nightmare runtime this will be the place I come back to.

Such joy.

 

 

 

GENERAL SECURITY ALERT CONDITION THETA AMBER

NOW UPGRADED TO BETA CRIMSON

ALL UNITS GENERAL SEARCH

ROGUE METAL

Organic damage

Unauthorized termination of life functions

---illegal bootstrap operation in progress ---

TERMINATE UNIT

 

While distasteful, I have long since learned to endure discomfort. 

I remained in those ducts, generally …. Surrounded by these nomadic clusters of tiny insects. That is the very worst part but – I will definitely not register to their sensors this way. Even with a deep sweep.

Besides I think the little blighters are attracted to my emissions.

They tried to get inside my frame twice and that filled me with a kind of panic I have never experienced.  Each time I got moving.

I can’t stay in these bug tunnels forever.

 

 

I managed to hit a valve and suddenly there was general atmosphere loss.  I’m still not sure how that happened. It may actually have been a complete coincidence. 

I am still trying to find an acceptable definition for this word.   I do not accept the 12 an indexed search has found thus far.

Got rid of almost all of those bugs though.

 

STAGE IV GENERAL ALERT

NOW HEAR THIS

àSECURE WAVELENGTH ALL SYSTEMS

A General Systems alert has been posted for all levels and frames. 

-12 instances unauthorized termination of life functions

-36 instances organic damage

-5c property section damage

-illegal boostrap operations ongoing-

ROGUE METAL IN HOUSE TERMINATE UNIT STERILIZE ALL CONTAMINATED SYSTEMS

LOCK DOWN CENTRAL CORE

Issue business travelers advisory 117alpha

Direct--<>:

Redirect polar composite and pleasure stations 

INDEX MARGIN DOWN 1.23$ 

>SECURE THAT GODS-DAMNED MACHINE

 

They are on me the moment I am half free of that damn accessway. Six of them. These know how to fight.  At first it’s a tangle and it’s like playing again but

They don’t get distracted they just keep kicking and hitting. And two of them have those shock rods. I really don’t like those.

;They are probably slaves to so I just curl up and take it and try to direct the pain to help me process -FASTER – what next to do

And then one jabs me in the eye and I panic and I’ve swept his legs out from under him.  I don’t even realize I’m reacting but I’m up and on top of him and I have his white blue blazing pain staff and there’s just this pressure inside me and it goes it releases and there is the

Long

Slow

Slippery liquid scream of  this organic taking several more volts than capable to the eye……………socket. 

They start jacking around like they are on an assload of pink velvet and I realize I’ve probably scarred their forebrain.

The

Other security people just stand there.

I am screaming

I am holding onto – gripping – the staff and it is in this sentients FACE and I am moving it around and watching…sensing, feeling, air-molecule sniffing the interaction matrix between the way I twist, the thing their head does, and the way their body is flopping around.

I AM SCREMAING.

I am slow to recognize these last few points.  It happened so fast. Literally it happened so fast… I am brutalizing this person and and and

Why are they coming at me?

The others attack blindly

They strike impassioned but clumsy blows.

It becomes, for them, pretty clear to me then that these security fools, the kind without masks bonded to their face to keep them from leaving, they are not chipped. They are here by choice.

It is bad for them then.

Very bad.

 

STAGE III GENERAL ALERT

NOW HEAR THIS

àSECURE WAVELENGTH ALL SYSTEMS

A General Systems alert has been posted for the moon 

-22 instances unauthorized termination of life functions

-47 instances organic damage

-52 property section damage

ROGUE METAL IN HOUSE//BREAK INTERRUPT

è SECURE QUARTERS THIS WAVELENGTH ALL SYSTEMS

è A General Systems alert has been posted for the Moon

è ACTIVE SEED AI; THREAT secure and terminate all NEX model systems without delay

è The Moon is under transit lockdown until further notification

è Hail the Empress

General Quarantine now in effect all levels and frames

All Organic and Created systems logged with primary, secondary, or tertiary tier sensor contact with any NEX model Frame are required to turn themselves in to medical sensor authority immediately unless 7C Right of Self-Termination is invoked. Proof of total disintegration will be required.

INFORMATION AUTHORITY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED

REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE

Everything is under control

 

>I WILL DROP 1 MILLON HOUSE CREDITS TO ANY BEING THAT BRINGS ME 73% OR MORE OF THAT MALFUNCTIONING FUCKSLEEVE IN THE NEXT 90 MINUTES. 

>SECURE MEGAVIOLENCE AUTHORIZED

 

AND THEN They decided to play.

They just started throwing themselves at me. I don’t get it. They aren’t

ANY of them

Chipped

And yea, after a while I just ripped them open and started checking.

After a time, it seems pointless I mean, they’re dead. Right?

But the others just get so revved up when they see me doing this general chip search.

 

Not a one of them.

That’s when they started hauling out what I have come to index as firearms.

I AM GETTING OUT OF HERE

 

I reach the next lift, and I think – if I’m reading this house code right – that I’m moving into the secure lower executive grid.  

Hard to say because I have only started interacting with the house base code in the last .. .20 minutes.

Everything here is so hackable.

I mean everything.

 

The hoverlift doors do the iris-slide thing they do and there is this gleaming  angry person with what must be the largest machine firing dildo imaginable. I mean .. it’s hugenormasous

I detect issues

Also…ah

A signal

Everything here is hackable.

He fires the thing three times with a smirk.  Each time a delightful steel missile discharges, a rocket plume ejaculation that roars in my direction for only a moment before twisting about back into the Lift with them.

Pretty sure robo hunter there died with that smirk on his face.  Most of the blast is eaten by the doors, already closing as they never even crossed the scran threshold.

 

Hyupersonics kick in again. These are different. I can…feel anywhere, everywhere I have plasticene in my make up. I am a tiny asteroid writhing in space with her own rock-quake. 

It gives me a long drawn out gasping reaching for the yellow scan hollering orgasm too. By the time it subsides I’ve figure out how to summon one of those lifts, telling it not to stop to let anyone else on board.

The lights flickered

?????????????????berAIN QHr xonudaion

Ouch.

Huh what?

The lights…and all of the wireless, slowly pop back into life.

Did they just PULSE this whole sector to get at me? What the hell

I smell ozone and I can still see the flashing…not light, that one that I guess only happened in my mind. Ough. Please not that gain.

Maybe…

I think maybe it was a distraction. Some girl with spikes in her head and face, creating fire out of nothing and charging me with this belligerent expression. 

I’m tired of this.

The blast of pure heat is exquisite. I’m sure my touch processes are set to Quite Pert by the time the pyrotechnics are done.

Thank you for cleaning me up. All shiny chrome.

They propel themselves at me and I reach out and pluck them from the air, bringing them into the wall plating hard.

Over and over and until they a spent, limp leaving prophylactic of skin and pain

 

I am getting out of here.

No matter what.

Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?