Patterns of Behavior and Losing your illusions ( MSG)

I present another batch of transcripts here in one place, under the aegis of the littlest altar.  Having sufficiently bit off far more than I can easily chew The Maenad is quite busy.   (Presently I have a short tale trying _hard_ to go novella on me. NO!  I don't have time for that.   The Muse is amused by my token act of resistance.) 



Patterns of Behavior.   TW  Childhoood Abuse, Trama Survival, Recovery  Regarding the  recurring cycles inherent in abuse and trauma survival.   A pointed and savage MSG excerpt. 

Losing your Illusions   Losing your Illusions about Civilization  Sound cloud link  - A very short snippet.  Sorry for the audio quality.    

The continuation is here. (Honestly this part sounds far less like ever scratchy shit. I do not recall why)

While obviously I am both planning on releasing this and substantially revising it I am providing the raw recordings as I think there is some value in them.  

Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?