Torchwood


 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I miss this show so much. If I could I would get infinite sort of half seasons jammed (kind of) betweenS1 and S2. Or just an alt timeline where all the neat people don't die.  Jack and Gwen are cool and all but Ianto, Tosh and (especially) Owen were the show for me. 

That and the rampant adultness and far more rampant queerness.  

Fuck I miss this show.   This was the last time I had even a toe in fandom so .. yes this was some time ago.  all of my live journal (haha I just dated myself) icons were character themed. You remember spending endless hours on fannish mood boards?  I met SO MANY COOL PEOPLE thorough that fandom, most of which I wonder what happened to.  

No? Well then shut up.    In any event, I want this show back

Uncle Rusty can I write for this show if it comes back?   The world needs more snarky transgender women in their 40s in media.  A lot more.  Besides the time is right for someone to do a sf / futurist version of Buffy etc. (I love urban fantasy but would love to rotate some of those tropes out once in a while.  also secret government tech nerds are way better than cops. Always. )

Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?