Adrift, in the land of the comfortable, being a savage in a forest of lazyboy


No matter what no matter where

Keep it nice, keep it clean, don’t make waves

Don’t speak of white supremacy or white treason

Don’t speculate about bullshit liberal reasons

Why it’s not cost effective to care for Americans

Or stop the onslaught on our seasons

Bought, stock, and full of quarrels.

Keep the state as quo

Let me Be silent nevermore

 

Family friendly and inoffensive

Nothing that interferes with

The arts serving as a digestive

No tits, no sass, no smarts, no ass,

Only simple ways, to look and be

Say what we want you to,

Don’t’ talk about class or fiscal inequality

Or how it intersects with,

Others Oppressed by your racist whiteness,

by your Heteronormativity

Look at me not my advertisers, not at what’s on your screen

What’s the price to look at me

Look like me, be me, it’s pretty tremendous

 

Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?