Bacchanal Pescatarian


At least per DSM IV I qualify for seven of nine listed anxiety and nine distinct personality & mood disorders.

Yes really.

You could print out a chart, fire buckshot at it and most of the hits would be accurate.

I am what happens when someone fierce is treated this badly this for near of five decades. 

 

You know, I’m here

But

FUCK YOU

I’m full of lovingkindness but honestly I would best express that thought to you in a knife fight

 

In a world full of sharks be prepared to eat well and dine on big fish.

Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?