Mind Rays

 This is kind of a warm up I guess in that it happened spontaneously all at once and I have no business or intention of going back to "clean it up" or whatever.  

A friend of mine (a really good one actually) said something that just....tremendously pissed me off this morning.  It happens.  This isn't really about that or him, but the anger that it triggered brought a bunch of things I had been feeling into sharp focus and, well, here's the result.

This would work well live.  

I am flirting with recording this.  IT's simple enough that I might be able to give decent delivery.  No promises, we'll see. 



Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?