Alive and direct beyond the underworld.

This past week it has been my distinct pleasure to be featured @tales.from.the.underground allowing me to show off some of my newest work.  It’s been a blast but today is our last installment. 

Be sure to look for my amusing essay The (white) American Experience and the Music of Lana Del Rey in the coming weeks.

FOLLOW them @ https://beyondtheunderground.com/

And on IG @tales.from.the.underground  to not miss  or any of the other great work they are posting daily.

 

Monday’s selection was

So thoroughly reduced (White Savior)


 Tuesday we brought you

Suburban Cage Match.


 Wednesday

I am Renovated Weight


Thursday

Sometimes release only requires exposure of the hollow spaces beneath the surface

 Patching DryWalls

 

On Friday, the piece presented is in many ways the centrepiece of this lot. 

Is she trapped or precisely where she wants to be?

XII the Hanging Whore


 Today brings my series on Beyond the Underground to a close.

When Goddess goes home I cast aside such lies as

the essential rationality of pleasing forms

Work for Hire



Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?