January Writer's Resist Reading

 The video for the January reading from the December issue of Writers Resist has gone live. I know many of you will want to know when I'm in there - I read twice, I think fourth along and then toward the end.

ALL of the pieces are good and I urge you to please watch the whole thing - I especially was fond of  Yvonne Patterson's reading of hegemony: footnotes in future history, Kathy Kremins' Ode to My Reflection in the Mirror (on just one day)  and I was completely blown away by Tara Campbells reading of Prolapse.


Watch the whole reading here. 


Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?