the Ishtar (Rinse) Cycle

Lupercalia Press has (formally) folded. Which means that my first publication, the Ishtar Cycle, is now completely out of circulation. 

 While I suppose I could try to find another publisher to keep it in print, it's not like it's going to sell monstrously better just because it's got a new publisher.

I will, however, be selling (ha!)  digital copies as soon as I can get a storefront set up. 

I do wonder what happened to the rest of the hard copies but honestly, it's maybe for the best that I don't think about that.

Comments

Well trod garden paths

Capsule Review - Trans Dimensional Beings

That rarest of things here, a link post - The Shame of Discussing Childhood Abuse for Queer People and Sex Workers

Do you have a story about accessing sexual, reproductive, or gender affirming health care?