Most recent published work - Alienation & Hue in Unstable , available from Querencia Press. Two images from Unstable (2025 Querencia Press) Unstable (2025, Querencia Press) If you wish to support the artist patreon ko.fi itch.io pay pal venmo also my most recent collection is still available, electronically and in print, from kith books Flying the Jolly Scarlet, Gambling with the Gods: Depositions on Capitalism, Piracy, Death, Money, Sex, and Work Print e book My erotic liberation collection the Ishtar Cycle , published in 2021 by Lupercalia press is now available from our online stores patreon link Ko Fi link Socials BSky Instagram
Thoughts in the Shower at four am washing the cum out of my hair from Maenadum vol 1 number 1 This is one of, maybe, the very first thing I wrote on Xanadu (She is the laptop I have and so the repository of all my dark sorcery). Despite most of Maenadum 1/1 being stuff I had from the (tiny) scrap apple print run of vol 0 (which is a story itself), a few things I had been writing that year snuck in there when I decided to put these together. I think this is from January or maybe early February of 2020. In a lot of respects the stuff in Maenadum vol 1 one and two feel now like precursors or companion pieces to Ishtar Who knows? Maybe one day I can fold them in? . At any rate, like a lot of my super early stuff it’s very slice of life (something I think I would like to get back to a bit honestly). And like a fair bit of the material in Ishtar, it speaks about and with the language of sex work, w...
A break in form today, but to a greater purpose. As a reminder, the Maenad stands with all oppressed people (especially oppressed women) everywhere, world wide. So should you. In the past few days, the fight on the streets has gone beyond Mahsa Amini’s death. It is now about vengeance; I am here for every minute of my life I have been humiliated for being a woman. Two months ago, as I stood with other women in protest against the hijab decree, a policeman called me a slut. Although I was fully dressed, he said I was naked. I have had this and worse many, many times. Back then we were just a few dozen women asking for the right to choose how we dressed. I never expected that just a few weeks later things would take such a deadly turn. Now, as we protest we are risking death. When I heard about Mahsa’s killing, I couldn’t let them get away with it. All our lives we have been policed and silenced, and I want to be free. So, before they cu...
Comments
Post a Comment